Xerox Healthcare MFP
Optimizing today’s technology for Healthcare.
Healthcare is evolving at a rapid pace. With this evolution, the need to share patient information to positively impact the quality of care, appropriately coordinate care to reduce costs and provide a seamless patient experience is of critical importance. The Xerox Healthcare Multifunction Printer (MFP) can help you do just that. The Xerox Healthcare Multifunction Printer Solution, connected by Kno2, helps meet each of these challenges by solving the problem of secure sharing of patient information from one provider to another across the healthcare continuum. The Healthcare MFP helps you deliver pertinent information at the right time, in the right format and at the point of care to help healthcare providers make critical medical decisions. Better still, it does so without the need for heavy IT infrastructure or knowledge, allowing every organization to take advantage of the technology. When purchasing a new MFP, you must invest in one that was specifically engineered for healthcare.
Connect and share with providers down the street or across the nation… efficiently and securely.
With the Xerox Healthcare Multifunction Printer Solution, you can securely send patient information with a HIPAA-compliant clinical document exchange workflow – directly from your MFP. Health professionals can now transform paper into interoperable content from a Xerox ConnectKey Enabled MFP.The Healthcare MFP does more than just traditional print, copy, fax and scan functionality you normally associate with an MFP.
- Share patient information in a secure and efficient manner with the Share Patient Information application.
- Exchange data securely in a variety of manners to meet your needs with Kno2’s interoperability services.
- Transmit paper electronically right from the MFP.
- Select recipients from the SureScripts National Directory of healthcare providers.
- Transform paper into instantly usable, relevant and structured clinical documentation.
The Xerox Healthcare MFP Solution, connected by Kno2, plugs you into the healthcare infrastructure and provides access to the largest healthcare networks necessary to securely exchange patient information – right from the device.
To take full advantage of this increasingly important technology, your multifunction printer must be specifically designed for the healthcare industry using Copy, Print, Fax and Share/Exchange processes that safeguard personal healthcare data.
Xerox developed the Healthcare MFP to help your business with improved workflow, moving information efficiently inside your office and outside with other providers – all while remaining compliant with current regulations.
Why Choose Xerox?
- Our cloud-based solution optimizes patient document exchange for everyone in healthcare.
- Kno2 enables providers in any care setting to securely exchange patient documentation from any source and in any format.
- Secure from start to finish
- Integrated with Surescripts, the most secure health information network in the United States
- Equifax services are used for identity verification
- ONC-HIT 2014 Edition Modular Certification (Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology)
Xerox award-winning copiers, printers, and multifunction printers include flexible platforms that accommodate a wide variety of software solutions. Software functionality may vary by product model. Contact your Verity Group Sales Consultant for detailed compatibility information.
- Xerox WorkCentre 3655i
- Xerox WorkCentre 5865i/5875i/5890i
- Xerox WorkCentre 5945i/5955i
- Xerox WorkCentre 6655i
- Xerox WorkCentre 7220i/7225i
- Xerox WorkCentre 7830i/7835i/7845i/7855i
- Xerox AltaLink B8045 / B8055 / B8065 / B8075 / B8090
- Xerox AltaLink C8030 / C8035 / C8045 / C8055 / C8070
- Xerox VersaLink B405
- Xerox VersaLink B7025/B7030/B7035
- Xerox VersaLink C405
- Xerox VersaLink C7020/C7025/C7030 Color Multifunction Printer