PRINTER – COPIER TECHNICIAN
Verity Group is focused on providing unsurpassed service and best-practice solutions to each of our clients. We are looking to add an experienced digital copier technician to our services staff.
In this position you will:
- Setup and configure (pre-flight) new copiers prior to installation.
- Refurbish pre-owned copiers for re-deployment.
- Troubleshoot and resolve performance issues and device failures.
- Conduct timely preventive maintenance to optimize up-time.
- Meet service benchmarks such as first-time fix rate, response time, etc.
- Service and manage your territory in a profitable manner.
- Effectively track and manage a significant parts inventory.
- Maintain tools and test equipment in service-ready condition.
- Continue technical training through self-study, on-the-job and classroom training.
The knowledge, skills and abilities you need to be successful in this position, include:
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Firm geographic knowledge of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan area
- Detailed follow-up and follow-through
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Proficient in common software programs such as Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of computer networks
- Clear Department of Motor Vehicle Records
- CompTIA PDI+ or A+ Certification is preferred
- Understanding of document management and workflows is a plus
- Previous copier certification is required
If you are looking for an opportunity to utilize your technical skills with a dynamic growing company, contact us to learn more about our Digital Copier Technician position.
You may submit your resume to: email@example.com.