OUR RESPONSE TO NOVEL CORONAVIRUS COVID-19
Here’s how we’re responding:
Coronavirus refers to a family of viruses that can infect both humans and animals. A novel coronavirus is a new strain that has not previously been identified in humans. According to the latest information, coronavirus symptoms range from mild to moderate and include fever, runny nose, headache, cough, sore throat, and difficulty breathing. We are understandably concerned about your company and staff, our staff and business continuity.
SAFETY MEASURES THAT VERITY GROUP IS UNDERTAKING:
1. Employees have been instructed to not report to work if they do not feel well.
2. Employees have been instructed to wash their hand with soap and water for a twenty second minimum.
3. Employees have been provided with an alcohol based hand sanitizer to use on a continual basis
4. Employees have been instructed to cover all coughs and sneezes with a bent elbow or tissues.
5. Employees have been provided with tissues and no-touch receptacles.
6. Employees have been instructed to sanitize their vehicles each morning.
7. Employees have been instructed to wash their hands immediately upon entering a client’s building or campus.
8. Employees have been instructed to disinfect any equipment we service and/or supplies we deliver.
9. Verity Group is proactively balancing our work from home policy.
We take this situation very seriously and will continue to monitor and assess, changing our strategies and policies as necessary to ensure both your health and ours.
FYI: IMPLEMENTATION OF MITIGATION STRATEGIES:
When a novel virus with pandemic potential emerges, non-pharmaceutical interventions, which are referred to as community mitigation strategies, often are the most readily available interventions to help slow transmission of the virus in communities. Community mitigation is a set of actions that persons and communities can take to help slow the spread of respiratory virus infections. Community mitigation is especially important before a vaccine or drug becomes widely available.
VERITY GROUP RECOMMENDS MONITORING THE CDC AND WHO GUIDELINES AND NOTICES