YSoft was born in the Czech Republic, in 2000, with the purpose of creating intelligent enterprise office solutions that build smart business and empower employees to be more productive and creative. It now has over 14,000 customers in 120 countries. The reason Verity Group partnered with YSoft is because of their complete commitment to designing print management solutions to help companies meet their ROI goals throughout the life of the project. They offer continuous monitoring and system health checks to make sure your print and workflow infrastructure is performing as expected and preempting issues from becoming problems at your site.
The YSoft SafeQ Print Management Suite offers centralized enterprise print management to reduce costs, increase document security and improve workflow productivity. With its innovative low-cost architecture, modular software approach and add-on options, YSoft SafeQ Print Management Suites provide a full range of print management and document capture solutions to meet the needs of large organizations and small-to medium sized businesses. This solution helps us improve our managed print services (MPS) program.
Modular Print Management Suite – Designed for Your Print Management Needs Today and In the Future
No matter how big or small your organization may be, each organization has different needs for print management. Therefore, the features and functionality of YSoft SafeQ are organized in modules providing what you need today, knowing you can add additional modules as your needs change. Further, organizations can transition to other YSoft SafeQ Platform Suites and only pay for additional modules from those suites and not pay again for modules that are shared across the suites.
The following modules provide enhanced benefits:
- Protects against unauthorized users by securing access to MFP and documents.
- Documents remain secure until user authenticates via card reader, PIN, username/password or a combination thereof.
- Reduces costs and paper waste when jobs are sent to print but are no longer needed.
- Easily assign print, copy and scan rights to users or user groups means easy IT administration.
- Enforces print governance with a library of pre-defined rules for cost savings – or create your own rules.
- Notifications inform users of cost consequences which leads to better print usage, often reduced usage.
- Notifications if the user does not comply to cost savings policies help enforce print governance.
- Secure printing from any MFD in the print environment without needing additional print drivers.
- Scalable to your business needs from one office to multiple continents.
- Jobs print only when user authenticates eliminating sensitive documents in output tray.
- Optionally, reduces costly servers by handling complex print tasks on client workstation.
- YSoft Wireless Print for Mac and iOS mobile devices ensures convenient, secure printing for mobile workers.
- Secure mobile printing via web or email to the MFP.
- Support for anonymous guest printingProvides automatic conversion (JPG, PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, PNG).
SCAN MANAGEMENT / WORKFLOWS
- One-click secure scanning to pre-defined Microsoft SharePoint and Dropbox document libraries.
- Folder browsing and file storing under user‘s identity makes file search and retrieval faster.
CREDIT & BILLING
- Individual or group accounts make administrative tasks easier.
- Supports price lists, cost centers, billing codes and usage quotas for easy cost allocations.
- Support for pay-for-print services gives control for managing and recovering costs.
- Predefined or custom management reports give fact-based data and usage audits.
- Executive and sustainability reports provide top level summarized results and sustainability information.
- CRS reports utilizing long term trend analysis help administrators manage their print fleet more efficiently.