Xerox ConnectKey Technology
Xerox ConnectKey Technology transforms the printer into a smart workplace assistant
Xerox ConnectKey Technology is transforming how employees work, giving them the freedom to solve problems, be more productive, and take on new challenges.
Today’s workplace environment is continuously progressing. Technologies and processes that were commonplace five or ten years ago are considered obsolete and outdated today. In addition to evolving technologies, more millennials are entering the workforce. Millennials are the first generation of digital natives. They’re accustomed to being mobile, connected, and always on. They expect all processes to be streamlined and seamless. If businesses want to stay competitive, they must embrace new, cutting-edge technologies.
ConnectKey Technology is our answer to the ever-changing office environment. It’s today’s smart workplace assistant that doesn’t just copy, scan, fax, or print, but also translates, shares, and creates electronic documents with just a few easy taps on the screen. ConnectKey Technology does all this with cloud connectivity. Say good-bye to scattered information, disjointed processes, isolated peripherals, and unstructured support.
ConnectKey Technology transforms and adapts to the office and anywhere employees work, giving them the freedom to be more productive and solve new business challenges as they arise.
Xerox ConnectKey Technology won an “Outstanding Achievement in Innovation” award from the analysts at BLI (Buyer’s Lab) due to its embedded platform, preloaded apps, and user interface.
The award, from the analysts at BLI, was based on the following strengths…
- Embedded platform facilitates connectivity and extensibility
- Preloaded, ready-to-use apps deliver productivity-enhancing functionality at no additional cost
- User interface improvements and security enhancements make the MFP easier to use and keep documents more secure
- Dozens more apps, available via the online App Gallery marketplace accessible right from the control panel, allow resellers and IT personnel to customize the MFP to suit an organization’s work ow needs
Click the image below… to see the certificate.
- Scan to Cloud eMail
- Print and Scan for OneDrive
- Print and Scan for Office365
- Print and Scan for GoogleDrive
- Print and Scan for DropBox
- Print and Scan for Box
- Print by Xerox
- Scanning for DocuShare